Saturday, January 06, 2007

Hello people!
Im back from camp, & cca open house.
Super super shagged, slept for only 3 hours.

Alright. After lessons on Friday,
went back home with bestie to take some stuffs.
Grabbed some toblerone before going out.
Hmm yum :]

On the bus.

Xoxo [x

Pitched tents, tents are from the npcc.
Pitched till 1615 like that, then we're allowed to go home.
Went to my grandma's house with bestie & jie.
Just a short walk from the school to Teban Gardens :D
Ah yi gave us chocolates!
Bathed, ate grandma's delicious dinner.
Thanks ahma! :]
She's getting an operation cos her leg's injured.
Dear Lord, may grandma pass the operation smoothly :)

Bestie.

Bffs :]

Hey look!

Walked back to school, saw alot of people.
Ken ah, Shawn ah, etc etc.
Reached school, prepared for the cca open house.

Miss Kokila :D

Wankee & Guanying came to stay for the camp too!
Yay they rock x)

My favourite senior! [x

Thankyou aeroplanetaxicar loads Yilian!! :D

Went to sleep at 12 plus,
but I could only sleep at 3 plus.
Ahhh torture.

Woke up, brushed teeth, went to the canteen.
Ate breakfast, prepared for the open house.
Changed into my uniform, saw this blue faced drama guy,
waving to bestie & me, & doing all sorts of funny stuffs.
HA HA.

Actually, planned to have all the ex-cos to take turns to speak bout' guides,
in the end, pushed everything to Anyu \:
But I did speak to them once okay!
I saw an angmoh & an African! So cool :)
Went home at 12 plus.
Didnt take any photos of the cca open house house I left my handphone in the guides room.
Im very tired.
Missed today's service, & yesterday's Bai Wan Bao :[
Oh wells.

1 week's passed already!
& this 3 days, I've almost been late, arrived in school when the gate is almost closing time.
Got to wake up earlier already.
Goodbye world.

I'm getting tired of starting again,
somewhere new.

No comments: